Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Well, December is here and we are well into the holiday season. I owned my own photography studio in the late 70's and early 80's, and now own Biscuit Hill Bed & Breakfast in the Texas Hill Country. Photography has been a passion since childhood, and with all the digital equipment available now, it makes photography even more fun. In this blog visitors will see images I have taken of people and landscapes, because travel is also a passion of mine. Anyone in the New Braunfels, Bourne, Bulverde, Spring Branch, or San Antonio area may contact me for in home photo sessions. I specialize in baby photography and outdoor photography of kids and families. The images I have added here are of a photo shoot I did in Schertz just last Thursday.






Appointments may be made by calling 830-743-4141. I will answer with my bed and breakfast greeting so don't think you have reached the wrong number. This blog will be my online link for now.
There is a location fee of $50, and depending on the package you choose that price will be added to the location fee. I usually take between 30 & 50 photos, which are yours to keep on a CD for $25.

No comments:

Post a Comment